Author Topic: What a May!  (Read 60 times)

Online Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
What a May!
« on: May 27, 2020, 11:15:42 »
Hello Brothers & Sisters,

I am often amazed at what God does in order to get our better attention. It can be difficult having a relationship with God in these crazy times. There are so many things getting in the way; so many fires that have to be put out before getting to what really matters.

My current christian walk is really trying to have a relationship with our Abba. To fully surrender. To let Him do all the planning. To talk with Him. To pray with Him. To laugh and be silly with. Basically have a real relationship. These are all things I am trying to do.

But it's difficult. It seems like the closer I get with God, the more challenges He is putting in my life. lol

May has been a challenging month. I was let go from my job due to Covid on the 4th. I should have celebrated a 3 year work anniversary on the 5th but instead rescued a 4 month old beagle puppy. The unemployment website has been buggy and a storm last Friday dropped 2 trees on our home with one going through and some good structural damage in other spots. The crane we need won't be available until next month so we'll be a little on edge until then.

Needless to say, my wife and I are counting our blessings. We are growing in our faith. We are being shown how to have an even more simplistic lifestyle. We are growing as a family with our 2 puppies. We are being tested in such a wondrous and powerful way (there's joy in all things). God continues to mold us. We continue to look to Him.

Please pray that God blesses me with a new job and that our home owners insurance will take care of the fallen trees and the damage to our home. Please pray that my wife Jamie will be blessed with full-time work and that the pain from her endometriosis can be healed or at least manageable. Please pray that our mental states can find healing, peace, and rest in the Lord's loving arms.

Thank you everyone in advance for your prayers. We are so very exhausted and tired.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Re: What a May!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 20:25:58 »
Brother Clint

I can relate, on February 1st I was at my store and just before closing I suffered a mini-stroke and stopped breathing three times between my store and the hospital, once at my store, once in the ambulance and once in the ER.  I found myself standing in front of these large gates where I was motioned to come in.  I was lead down this road I can only describe as paved with gold to a large room on the way I saw my son who passed at age 13, my mother, and my grandparents and was allowed to hug all of them.  I was lead into this room with this large chair like a throne and sitting before me was God Almighty.  He looked at me and said my son, Man didn't call you to ministry, I called you to ministry yet you walked away, now go back and do as I called you to do.  I woke at 4:20 am on Feb 2nd in ICU with tears down both sides of my cheeks. I suffered minor memory loss due to the strokes and minor brain death but I am otherwise healthy and alive in Christ.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Online Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
Re: What a May!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 11:15:36 »
Wow Bishop Harry. What an amazing experience. And to be able to recall what you saw. How powerfully moving! I hope and pray that God continues to heal you and use you to do His work.

Heaven is so exciting! Just the thought of how truly, unimaginably, amazing it will be! Sometimes in my prayers I ask God to say hi to my family members that are taking residence up there. That gives me joy. I'm looking forward to the day of seeing them all again. And the thought of being able to worship God for all eternity is met with an even greater joy! So amazing!
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.