Author Topic: God's Timing and His Perfect Plan  (Read 105 times)

Offline Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
God's Timing and His Perfect Plan
« on: April 12, 2019, 07:06:35 »
Hi brothers and sisters,

Life for my wife and I has always seemed to be going through one trial after another. And as the years have passed, we are starting to really find joy in each situation.

Last year we purchased a used 2014 Jetta Hybrid to try and help with a 2 hour commute each day, 5 days a week. A month ago we took our car to get serviced due to trouble with the vehicle not transferring into hybrid mode and causing the car to severely jerk. After the third week without our car, my wife and I realized that God was doing a greater work in us and we started finding joy in our situation.

Although we were paying on a vehicle that we didn't have and triple for gas with the loaner VW allowed us to use, there was peace knowing that God had everything under control. Yesterday we got our car back from VW. The bill should have been a little more than $11K (because they had to completely replace the gearbox inside the transmission and after that didn't work, the entire transmission) but it was completely covered, including labor.

In addition to that roller coaster of an experience, my wife's sister had a baby. (At 43 years old and given her past with moderate to severe depression, terrible men in her life, and the fact that she did not want a child and never planned for one.) This news was brought with happiness and joy. But it was also met with another example of someone that didn't want children and was able to have one.

A little less than two weeks ago, my wife and I were recently told that we would not be able to start a family of our own. Endometriosis would be the cause. We both kind of knew that this condition may not allow us to have kids. But to officially hear that there will be no way to do it on our own, the news was met with great sadness and a deep emptiness.

As we have been talking through everything that has happened in the last month, our relationship has grown. We are in this together. God is either carrying us or walking side by side with us. We may never have a family of our own, but we may be able to adopt or foster and give someone in greater need, two good people that will see the joy in them and give them all that God's love has to offer.

Some roller coasters bring unforeseen loops, twists, and turns. Finding joy in every situation may be difficult but look at who we serve; a loving Father. His timing is perfect.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Re: God's Timing and His Perfect Plan
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 00:49:41 »
Brother Clint

I have learned through my 57 years that when I believe in the scripture that says "I" can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.  God has proven this to my wife and me so many times and I have come to believe in this from the start of our 18 years marriage.  My wife has PCOS and was told that she could not have children but we have a beautiful 16-year-old daughter, and my first wife and I had a wonderful son who is now 36 years old.  I also have had my share of financial needs and God has blessed us when we really need it and while we need one now I stand on that scripture, so I encourage you to do the same stand on that word.  Philippians 4:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.