Author Topic: IS SVCM on Life Support  (Read 218 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
IS SVCM on Life Support
« on: February 15, 2018, 19:32:17 »
Given that I have seen no posing from members in the last three weeks I am wondering if I am the only one interested in keeping this ministry alive, if so I will not allow this ministry to fail but will not ask Go Daddy to help me fix what has happened to this site after the initial fail as we are still having problems with the website including membership records but please tell me are you interested in seeing SVCM stay alive?
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Rev. Jennifer Smith

• Ministerial Applicant
  • Forum Member
Re: IS SVCM on Life Support
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 04:19:48 »
I took a look at the facebook page and I think it’s a good start but in order to gain likes, we would need to be active with posting on a daily basis. I use a tool called RSSGround to auto post relevant articles to my wordpress site and facebook pages. From another thread, I agree with Rev. Clint about increasing our social media presence and I think a public facebook group would be a great addition. I would be happy to help start and moderate the group, if your interested. Let me know your thoughts. Add me to your friends list http://facebook.com/biblicalwellness .

God Bless
Jennifer Smith

Offline Pastor Cliff

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 06:18:40 »
Brother Harry,
I’ve been trying to reach out to you with no
success as of yet.
My email address is:
ChaplainCliff7@gmail.com
Thank you
Cliff Hiller
Pastor Cliff
Phil 3:10 That I may know Jesus and
the power of His resurrection

Offline Bro. Terry

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Paul Terry Music
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 16:04:30 »
I was able to pm Bro. Harry on FB ... I basically said I had shared a few things here which "might" help.  He said he will look at as soon as he is able.