Author Topic: What's Going on in you're lives and Ministry?  (Read 677 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
What's Going on in you're lives and Ministry?
« on: February 14, 2017, 13:27:10 »
What has God had you doing over the last year?  Would you get actively involved in this ministry and take it with God's Grace to a whole new level?  Our Lord has given me a burning desire to plant Churches with SVCM as the Organizational Head.  My question is are you with me and if you are I welcome your input and direction in this.

Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Rev. Richard

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
Re: What's Going on in you're lives and Ministry?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 19:08:27 »
Not at this age any more. 30 years ago I would be interested.  We keep busy at a rehab/nursinghome facility at this time. I'm 80 years old and slowed down a bit. Is ordination from the time Dennis had this site still vallid?

Offline Rev. Richard

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 19:11:27 »
Not much action on this site.

Offline Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 09:37:27 »
Hi brothers and sisters,

In the last year I graduated with two bachelor degrees in computer science and animation. My wife and I moved to South Carolina in October and quickly found jobs. We are currently looking for a home in North Carolina and looking to start a business.

Through it all, Our Loving Father has been blessing us in our walk and through this whirlwind of a journey. So much of the lifestyles we once knew have changed and finding time to slow down has been the biggest challenge.

I believe that God lead us to SC to help some dear friends with their marriage. The husband (Chris) doesn't know Jesus; nor do his kids. His wife Karrie is desperately needing peace, love, support; she does know Jesus. My wife and I are very delicately doing our part through examples of faith.

The next few months will require more study time in order to get certiified and to be taken more serious at work. I'm looking forward to the challenge and possibly building a few websites.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline jar08061

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 12:02:35 »
As far as ministry goes, things have been quiet for me. I am willing to follow GOD's lead but I am not sure this is the time to for me to start a church. My husband's company has informed him they are looking to promote him. This promotion more than likely would require us to move. We do not have a time frame and have no idea how much longer we will be in this area. I wouldn't mind helping with a plant but I can't lead it and 6 months from now be gone. I would be interested in helping though. Let me know :)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 10:21:45 »
Brothers and Sisters

I am so thankful that you shared, At this time I am working on starting the first SCVM church here in Thomaston, GA.  I have a site and have been busy with that and also relocating my company back to Thomaston so that I can be close to the Church and Home for various reasons.  As many know I lost partial use of my right arm, and only have 75% of my left so I am still a work in progress and as I too have closed the door in obtaining my B.A. in Criminal Justice and currently working on my Masters. My daughter just turn 14 last Sunday and I am proud of her grades.  Keep pressing on for Jesus and keep you're light shining in your path.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline PastorGerald

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 09:09:57 »
Brother Harry.... I think your desire and vision for church planting as a vision for Star Vision Ministries is a good direction to go.  I think the Lord wants church planting. I took church planting courses at the Nazarene Bible College; which ignited that flame within my heart.  I have church plant, and though it is challenging, it was rewarding for the Lord.   Presently, i am pastoring First Church of God in Elkhart, Indiana; however, I have interest in planting a partner church in the next town over; and planting that church for Star Vision Ministries.   

I also think it would be a good goal to organize Star Vision into two General Superintendents and ( to be determined) District Superintendents.  I wish we could have a yearly meeting together for accountability, decisions  and fellowship. It would take a sacrifice, but sacrifice is the foundation of the Church of Jesus Christ. 

I continue to think of your needs; both physical and financial. God bless you in vision.

Gerald Casselman
Pastor Gerald Casselman

Offline PastorGerald

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 22:20:30 »
New Address and phone number....

Rev. Gerald Casselman
55368 Priem Road
Elkhart, Indiana 46514
Pastor Gerald Casselman

Offline Rev. Richard

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 19:56:13 »
at 82 still minister in a nursing,rehab center.  been blessed over the years. pastored a church,ministered in chicago street missions,filled empty pulpits,was sunday school supt at moody church,and nursing/rehab centers.  still at 82 minister at a nursing home.