Author Topic: Wanted to take a Moment to Speak to Membership  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Wanted to take a Moment to Speak to Membership
« on: April 12, 2016, 17:11:24 »
With the recent loss of our sister in Christ, Rachel Martinez I wanted to reach out to membership to see how all you good people are doing?  What has God been doing in your lives?

I can tell you God has moved greatly in our home as we are no longer renters but now homeowners.  The day we moved into our new home I fell and injured my right arm again.  I went for my first Iron Infusion and B-12 shot and have to go again on Friday as my levels were seriously low.  So far I am doing well except of the right arm pain but God has given me some good nights of sleep.  Now God has lead me into church planting which will begin this following week.  Please tell me how God is using you.

Bishop
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: Wanted to take a Moment to Speak to Membership
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 14:40:11 »
I felt the Lord leading me back into crocheting and loom knitting items like hats, blankets, prayer shawls  even pet beds which are a great way to spread the gospel and the love of God.
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 15:52:48 »
Hi everyone,
I am 11 days from finishing school and I know that without God's loving mercy and grace, there is no way that I would be where I am. He definitely has a plan for me and I am looking forward to the future and what He has in store.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline Dr. Allen Strickland

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 16:10:10 »
I was never sick, but my heart doctor says I'm much better. Heart function up to 40%. I will be retested on May 20.
I am still working 50-60 hrs per week.
Allen
"for who so ever calls on my name (Jesus)....."

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 21:31:02 »
Well Brothers and Sisters,

I really thought things were coming together until March 3rd when I blacked out and landed hard on our living room floor and waking up to my wife and brother in law standing over me.  They helped me get up and into a chair and I thought it was ok until my orthopedic doctor told me on Monday that in that fall I fractured my right arm between the shoulder and the elbow.  Last night while cooking dinner grease splattered and being one armed I missed it and burned my hand too.  The devil is a liar and he is trying to discourage me but I serve a God that is bigger then any attack of Satan. God will prevail in all these things for my family and for yours.  Last night I found when I removed one of my socks that a layer of skin came with the sock and now I am having to go back to wound care as being severely ANEMIC my iron count and B12 level is danger low,  The doctors think that is what is causing this but my insurance won't pay for the Iron Infusion but I am taking weekly B-12 shots.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline PastorGerald

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 09:45:26 »
Brother Harry ....

Glad to see you are church planting....

I am having good days at my 6 month old pastorate at the Church of God in Elkhart, Indiana.  I do have a personal, and unspoken,  request for prayer.  My heart is very heavy over this situation; therefore, I am asking Star Vision Christian Ministries to seriously enter into prayer over.   Blessings..... gerald
Pastor Gerald Casselman

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 04:43:14 »
Gerald,

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I know the plan of God will begin to work things out for you.  Be faithful and God will provide for the answer.

Brothers and Sisters

I began the Iron Infusions again and over the last week I have dropped a total of 13 pounds and have at this time no explanation for it. It has now been three months and non of the doctors want to do anything about my arm and the pain is intense.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958

Offline cmblount

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • Eternal Word Fellowship Church
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 22:17:38 »
Hello everyone,

I am so sorry that I have been out of the loop for so long, although I have corresponded with Harry from time to time.  God has been good to me, but I have had some physical and financial challenges the past few years.  I am thankful that the Lord keeps strengthening us and giving us the courage to press forward.

I just completed my Associates Degree in Ministry and Leadership from Grace Bible College, and I plan on continuing to complete the Bachelor's Degree as well.  I have also finished a book, "Surviving Your Season of Shame," which was released in January of this year.  Not saying any of this to brag, but to say to our membership that God can bring you through the worst of times.

I hope that everyone in SVCM will stick close to the Lord and continue in the ministry that they have been called to.  Our church is almost five years old, and although it has not been easy, it has been well worth it.

As children of the Most High God, I want you to know that our Father will carry you and keep you no matter how bad things get.  I love you, and I know that God does too.
Praising God always for His faithfulness!  -Catrina M. Blount

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 17:19:37 »
Catrina,

I am so glad that you obtained your Associates Degree in Ministry, and know from this you have learned much.  I have lost the use of my right arm  and was told yesterday that I will never be able to compete shoot any longer as it was the use of my right side that gave me the advantage.   Also I won't be able continue in my profession as I can't drive now and have to see a infectious disease control doctor as I now have a Staph infection in my right arm where the prostetsis was implanted.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958

Offline Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 17:49:41 »
Hi everyone. I am finally done with school. I graduated as a double major with academic honors in animation and computer science. Praise God!

I am wrapping things up at my current job with the school. As of August 13, my contract will be over. I can't begin to tell you how amazing this journey has been. I've had the best supervisor and it has really been such a blessing. I will be very sad to say good-bye to this chapter in my life.

My wife and I are looking to relocate towards the Greenville, South Carolina area. We're both looking for work and just waiting on the Lord to provide the right opportunities for us.

We're praying for my uncle Mario who is not to long for this world. His inoperable cancer has him on hospice and everyone is just trying to keep him comfortable.

Other than that, God is good.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 06:56:32 »
congratulations on graduating and your degree i pray the Lord opens doors for you
lifting your uncle in prayer
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Olivia Dunaway

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 14:32:58 »
 All is well here. I have been tending to my husband who is terminally ill. I have secured my doctorate in religious ed. as of June 2016. Ministry wise, I have branched out into geriatric service and working with the developmentally disabled. I still have the youth dept. and lead worship. In my spare time(LOL) I have been painting murals at several local churches starting Awana programs. My eldest, who has Downs, finally graduated high school,and my youngest son is star running back for his undefeated team. my middle son is as of yet, uninspired. May God bless you all as we press on toward the mark.
Evangelist Olivia Dunaway

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2016, 08:56:23 »
Olivia

You are in my prayers.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2016, 08:59:02 »
Brother Clint

Congratulations for your accomplishment.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958