Author Topic: Tomorrow  (Read 662 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Tomorrow
« on: August 29, 2015, 13:17:34 »
Brothers and Sisters

Normally I would not make this statement but I feel God leading me to do so.  On Sunday August 30th I will celebrate my 54th birthday and my 31 years in the ministry and while I am excited about that, I am also a bit taken back.  When my father was 54 years old he passed away and given my health issues I feel blessed that I have lived this long.  I must also apologize to the Ministry and the Board of Directors as I have also been in law enforcement for nearly 29 years and the last 13 in investigations of both computer crimes and sex crimes.  I have at times taken time due to health but always bounced back, and often times given the recent issues with groups such as "Black Lives Matter" and Black Panthers and their behavior finds me in very angry modes because of what this world is doing and the violence that America has seen since 2008 that is completely out of control, I know I should curve my anger to not allow myself to explode as I have recently and I am sorry for this.  Since I became a police officer I have had to attend 11 officer involved deaths throughout this country and it hits close to home when you attend the funeral of a good friend and officer such as the one I attended earlier this year.  Sister Sandi, brought this to my attention last night and again I am sorry that I sometimes find myself wording things from anger rather than from a Godly nature.  I hope you all can forgive me for my angry outbursts which is normally out of my character.  Last night I learned of the murder of yet another deputy sheriff in Houston TX which again hit hard as again it was racially motivated in nature and it truly troubles me that it is happening to servants of the public.  Again please forgive me.  God Bless you all.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Dr. Allen Strickland

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
Re: Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 11:56:39 »
This world is in big trouble....thankfully we are not part of it, we are just passing through.
The division between good and evil is getting bigger.
Everyone of the members of the church should take note and be a little more aware of what is going on around us.   But, it is as Jesus said it would be. Our call to action may not be to fight but to increase our efforts to save the lost.  We are running out of time.    Allen
"for who so ever calls on my name (Jesus)....."

Offline jar08061

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 19:42:58 »
It's all very disturbing. Prayers going up for the families of all the officers. I have family and friend that are officers and I can understand your frustration.

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 13:42:27 »
On Tuesday and Wednesday I was online and what I came across posts by some very abrupt people who both celebrate the murder of police officers but also state such things as "Lets Kill White People and White Police Officers" so I copied both their texts and names and turned them over to the agencies in their prospective states and the investigative agencies which will charge them with "Terroristic Threats" and as of this morning one of them is in jail so I am happy with that but the other is still at large.

Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 09:20:32 »
We are near the end times, I say this because of what took place this week.  During my work in Computer crimes I uncovered several people who have made several threats on the lives of both white police officers and white people in general.  Three of the four I discovered are now in custody and the fourth is being sought.  One was a 19 year old in Alabama who clearly showed in his facebook page that he had two AR-15 rifles.  He is now in custody of Alabama authorities.  Please pray as this continues to heighten the threat of folks in our community and yesterday I learned that the so called group "Black Panthers" have arrived in Macon GA.  Our agency  is telling us that we must wear arms anytime we are in public until this is over.  I have also learned that what is planned is a mass murder on September 11th.  Pray hard folks.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958