Author Topic: A Violation of Trust  (Read 570 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
A Violation of Trust
« on: August 11, 2015, 09:31:49 »
My wife's brother came to stay with us after he quit his job as a truck driver, he claimed he was looking for work during those 30 days he was here and that was not true, he sat on his X Box from morning to night and did nothing to seek work until our electric bill came in.  When I asked him to pay his share he said he didn't have the money. He left on Sunday to go to an orientation to drive for another company which makes his 4th company in a years time.  He told me that he quit because they wouldn't let him come home when he wanted to come off the road.   Our bill is $451 which is double what is usually because he ran his window air conditioner, and his many electronics every day all day which ran it up, now because I am on oxygen 24-7 now and having knee surgery on Thursday I am left with trying to cover what normally would be half that amount.  The summer heat has forced my doctor to put me on O2 as I struggle to breath due to the heat as it has been 101 most days here in Georgia.  Please pray about this as if I lose power my oxygen system will not work and my portables won't help with that as I recharge it daily.  Our normal electric bill is $180.00 to $224.00 monthly.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: A Violation of Trust
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 05:40:57 »
I pray you get a miracle
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Re: A Violation of Trust
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 12:35:06 »
Thanks Cheryl
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.