Author Topic: What Are We Doing?  (Read 539 times)

Offline Bro. Terry

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Paul Terry Music
What Are We Doing?
« on: July 02, 2015, 21:59:15 »
I guess since I have not been here in a long time, it's good to pop in & see what is new with this ministry.   I know not many post here as some social network called Face Book fairly much has dominated the internet in that department.  Still, its good to come here, say hello, let those who still visit here on a more regular basis know that I am still very active in ministry.  Mostly music, and I am currently gearing up for an event called Biker Bash Texas 2015, in Granbury, Texas.  Its a christian based / sponsored event featuring christian bands, singers, and musicians alike, of which I am one of.  There are vendours of all types, and of course some wild & crazy biker games ... but its great for the whole family!  So music is what I do, but I also preach as well when asked to do so. 

But what about you???  Yes you!  The one reading this post!  What are "you" doing in ministry?  What exactly is it that you do, and where?  Kinda hard for me to fathom that FaceBook is the only thing out there.  Hope some of you will reply.  Would love to hear from some people.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: What Are We Doing?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 05:38:06 »
Hello Bro Paul I'm still here and also on FB. I minister one on one weather it be in person or on line.
It's good to hear from you
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )