Author Topic: Holy Ground Spot  (Read 571 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Holy Ground Spot
« on: March 30, 2015, 08:09:40 »
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Do you know where your Holy Ground spot was? I can tell you this it was Psalm Sunday 32 years ago when I knelt down at the alter at the First Assembly of God in Annapolis, Maryland and Pastor Jack Parlett led me in the sinners prayer, and I cried and poured out all my pain to the Lord that day. When I stood to my feet I felt as though a large burden was lifted from my shoulders. You see I was an angry young man who was mad at the world for the pain that I felt when my mother at age 13 kicked me out of her home and told me never come back, don't call, write and she didn't want to know I was still alive. At age 13 I entered foster care, and it was my last foster home that gave me biblical teachings as Little Ma was a devoted Christian lady who saw too it that all 17 children in her care went to church. She loved God and children and gave of herself to all of us. Today I still serve God in ministry and it was Little Ma and God who showed me the way.  Little Ma, didn't give up on me when others had, she loved me much like Jesus does even when I wasn't so lovable.  Jesus looks beyond our faults and sees our needs.  He paid the ultimate price when he gave himself to pay the price for our sins.

The Word of God tells me that I am to be the spiritual leader in my home, on the job and in the community. When men and women can do that and raise up their children to do the same, it is only then that they can know that their job is done but not over.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: Holy Ground Spot
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 15:28:57 »
Amen
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )