Author Topic: Hello  (Read 907 times)

Offline Brother Adam

• Ministry Member
  • Forum Member
Hello
« on: January 30, 2015, 03:10:41 »
Hi everyone,
 My name is Adam, am 34 years old and live in South Jersey. This is my first post on the forum so I figured I'd give a brief introduction. I am a minister of reconciliation for our Lord Jesus Christ,  and for legal purposes I have sought out ordination credentials in the past from a couple of churches with websites that ordain. While I'm sure the credentials they've given me are valid in my state, I did feel the need to keep on looking online periodically over time to see if there were Christian Ministries out their that weren't as focused on degrees and little courses that reward lofty titles and was looking for one that hopefully had a community that communicates online. SVCM definitely stands out among the rest and should someone look up where my ordination credentials are from, I'd like it to be from a humble honest ministry. From the looks of it SVCM could very well be it.
Anywho, that's what led me here and now that I'm here I'm closer to making the final decision to go ahead and invest my heart time and resources into the minister training program.
Thank you for letting me share. And also I'll try to figure out how to rotate my profile image. I uploaded from my phone so maybe this is the issue.

Be Blessed!

Adam

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 14:54:00 »
welcome Adam
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Brother Adam

• Ministry Member
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 00:43:32 »
Thank you Chaplain Cheryl!

Offline Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 11:57:41 »
Welcome Brother Adam. May the Good Lord continue to bless you in your spiritual journey.

Star Vision has been such a blessing to me and continues to provide peace and comfort to my solid foundation. I pray that you will find the same.

God bless.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline Brother Adam

• Ministry Member
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 01:17:43 »
Thank you Reverend Clint!  God Bless.