Author Topic: Becoming an Eternal Child  (Read 893 times)

Offline PastorGerald

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
Becoming an Eternal Child
« on: February 01, 2019, 09:37:56 »
Bless all the dear children in Your tender care, and fit us for heaven, to live with You there.

BECOMING AN ETERNAL CHILD OF JESUS

Once again, this morning, I took my daughter to school. She is the most awesome 'rose' in my life. She's a child with a colorful personality. She is a child, and God wants her in His realm. Along with her, I watch all her classmates walk in the door of that school. God is in love with those kids. He wants them all to learn to live in His realm before they grow up and really learn to rebel. Isn't it true that we are all the Lord's children? No matter how old I am, I am a child of the King. Life has been rugged, challenging and exciting. I have known pains and joys wherever I have lived over the past and in the many of our United States of America. I have caused pain for others 'positive and negative', and I have lead some to experience the joy of the Lord. I am a child walking into the schoolhouse with all my school mates. I have discovered, over the last few years, some inner rebellion, but I have also discovered the Lord's grace upon grace.

Who would walk with me through the doors of the school house of God? Who would become that child; that student of God? Who would learn to follow the King Jesus; rather than to grow up and rebel against the only hope of being an eternal child of God?

Bless all the dear children in Your tender care, and fit us for heaven to live with Your there.
Pastor Gerald Casselman