Author Topic: USDA Home Improvement  (Read 226 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
USDA Home Improvement
« on: November 13, 2017, 23:06:38 »
We applied for a USDA Home Improvement Grant and Loan and received a letter telling me that it would take up to a year to get approved but the floor in our kitchen and dining room are in sagging condition now and need replacement and my daughter fell through by our sliding glass door already.  I was concerned about the safety of those I love so I did what I could to replace the floor in the dining room where it was sagging and completely forgot the electric bill and phone bill and now if we can't pay them Brenda will lose her job which will cause us more grief, we need to come up with $475 today and I am selling all our Sword sets and what I can to prevent this but no takers so far. Dear God Help Us.  I contacted my only living relative to ask her for help and she isn't home but on some trip.  I am at a loss at what to do.  Prayers are needed now as I am having surgery on December 1st and I can't if she loses her job.

Brenda does tech support from home so she is here to help me with my medical needs, She works for a company that does internet tech support so that is what is at risk
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.