Author Topic: Update  (Read 434 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Update
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:44:11 »
Here we are in May 2017, so I thought I would ask what everyone is doing these days and how has God used you or blessed you since your last post?  I can tell you that in our home our faith has been tested daily, and at times we have failed the test then realize this and seek God for answers and he gives them. 
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 09:55:12 »
I have been loom knitting and crocheting hats and prayer shawls then donating them to a cancer center
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline toekneesee

• Ministerial Applicant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 10:34:35 »
It is apropos in the timing of your post, Bishop Harry.  The experience our family has had over the last few years echoes your post.  What has been made plain through the experiences, though, is that we often learn more by our "defeats" than by our "victories".  I've learned more by failure than I ever have by my success.  I wholeheartedly believe that is why the primary emphasis for the Christian pilgrim is the mantra of persevere and overcome.  I am also learning the value of being a friend to Jesus rather than merely perform acts out of duty to Him. It's those "low moments" that help keep that perspective in focus of trying to be a friend to Jesus rather than just give Him the litany of my "laundry list".

In the immortal words of Red Green, "Keep your stick on the ice.  We're all in this together."   ;D

Offline littleolemedkc

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Living For God Ministries
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 13:31:09 »
Blessings everyone, I have had one trial after another..so Bishop Harry I know where your coming from..I have tried sooo hard to keep my faith up yet I admit there are times I feeel soooo alone! I truly do..so keep me in prayer please..

Much Love, Deborah
Pastor/Chaplain Deborah Covington
(318) 779 2258
(318) 286 3545 Msg Phone

Offline Rev. Richard

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 18:52:10 »
Turning 81 this August. Still ministering in a nursing/rehab faility on the southwest side of Chicago. Need a sermon fo this Sunday which is Mother's day.any ideas?