Author Topic: Sharing God's Plan for This Ministry  (Read 605 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Sharing God's Plan for This Ministry
« on: March 21, 2017, 08:29:02 »
To all Members both Ordained and Supporters

God has been directing me to explore the following:

When Star Vision was originally started it was the dream of another man, well I am not that man, and what God has told me is that restructuring this ministry to include areas Brother Gerald has touched on, including leadership, on the International. National, Regional, State levels and in doing so the new name of this ministry shall be Spirit and Grace Inter-Denominational Ministries, Inc.   This ministry is to touch on areas such as Preaching, Teaching, Sharing, Education, Outreach, Church Planting, and Leadership training and Re-certification programs.  I would like to hear your thoughts on this and have your input as we are one body, and we are the governing body of this ministry.  All of those who call themselves members of this ministry are now members of the founding ministry but to remain so you must (MUST) be active.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Rev. Christie

• Director of Education and Training
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
Re: Sharing God's Plan for This Ministry
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 09:54:03 »
I am a member of this ministry and am against destroying Star Vision and what it was created for. I think what you described should be a separate ministry and not replace Star Vision Christian Ministry.
Bonnie Lee Christie
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.          1 John 4:4

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 10:15:29 »
In the past we couldn't even get one or two to make meetings seems like this would need lots of workers . Much more prayer is needed
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Rev. Christie

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 10:39:57 »
Harry,
I have an independent ministry charter from Star Vision that i have finally found a way to get the degrees i need to make this dream happen. Thats what star vision is all about. And my credentials say they are good forever. I worked hard for years as director of education, slowing down when i started collage but there hasn't been much going on anyway. I've been planning to get involved again in the new future- but not with a while different ministry.
Bonnie Lee Christie
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.          1 John 4:4

Offline Rev. Christie

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 12:17:19 »
Harry instead of destroying Star Vision Christian Ministries, why couldn't you make your church a branch or a charter with its own name. Train some of us who don't want to see it go to continue it. I am working on a bachelor's degree in Religion/Christian Counseling. I feel i am growing and will be better able to teach someday as well as counsel. I would be willing to do more at Star Vision and I'm sure there must be others who hate to see it go.
Bonnie Lee Christie

Offline Pastor Paul

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Out and Shout Ministries
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 18:36:47 »
I need to pray about this before giving an answer. There is no doubt that the ministry needs a shot in the arm; but what?
In God's Word,
Paul
www.outandshout.org

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 21:09:47 »
Bonnie, no one is talking about destroying SVCM and I resent your accusation that this is my intent. What the plan is to utilize SVCM as the training arm of this ministry and to have Spirit and Grace Inter-Denominational Ministries, Inc. as the governing body by which programs are carried out such as the Preaching, Teaching, Sharing, Education, Outreach, Church Planting,

Star Vision Christian Ministries would serve as the leadership training and Christian Worker programs which would then build into other areas of the aforementioned ministries.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Dr. Allen Strickland

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 16:31:40 »
I am still out here somewhere....allen
"for who so ever calls on my name (Jesus)....."

Offline Bishop Sandi

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 19:21:52 »
Bishop Harry....for a long time I've said the ministry should be a lot more with areas to teach, to plant churches, to disciple pastors etc.  I believe God wants more from us.

Offline Bishop Harry

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 22:03:04 »
When I came on-board with SVM Dennis taught me one thing, I must heed to the calling God placed on my heart and while I should listen to the input of man (Women) it is ultimately God who will decide if I enter heaven or spend eternity in hell.  I respect each and every one of you're comments and what I truly believe is God's direction will prove to have determined to be the best direction is to include all who has been involved with this ministry as Ordained Members from the time I came on-board until now and make them part of leadership for the purpose of growing this ministry but SVCM will remain in tact, however the growth of this ministry and it's functions will be much more intense.
Rev. Harry Greene
478-254-9958

Offline Pastor Paul

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Out and Shout Ministries
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 10:25:50 »
And, let us remember Romans 14:1-12
In God's Word,
Paul
www.outandshout.org