Author Topic: Ministry on Life Support  (Read 804 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Ministry on Life Support
« on: October 07, 2016, 07:04:17 »
I am not sure if this ministry is on life support or not but it sure seems like it.  How can we regrow this ministry?  I don't want to see this ministry die, while I have been recovering it appears nothing has happened with chats, or applications and it is alarming.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: Ministry on Life Support
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 08:39:08 »
Seems like no one post any more either not sure what's happening
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Dr. Allen Strickland

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 16:21:23 »
Sorry... I am guilty... been very busy and sick  but otherwise ok.
"for who so ever calls on my name (Jesus)....."

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 18:06:52 »
I understand as I too have much going on with health and sickness.  Fighting a bad cold right now.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Rev. Richard

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 15:02:35 »
It seems that a lot of online Christian sites have fallen.  Check out  United Chistian Faith Ministries    UCFM  to get some ideas. They have a good prayer site and very active.

Offline oldpaths

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Livingwater Lighthouse Fellowship
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 22:32:48 »
Maybe its time to get revived. We live in a troubled country right now and we need all the believers is Jesus we can to be united in prayer and in God's word. We really need each other now more than ever.  :D
He that Believeth in Me, as the scripture says, out of His belly shall flow rivers of Living Water.

Offline Bro. Terry

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Paul Terry Music
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 13:15:21 »
As a suggestive idea ... redo the face of the homepage with new header banner, redesign the back ground ... in essence, a makeover.  This website has had the same face for years!!  Spice it up a bit.  I do that with my music website.  I change it out every 6 months or so, sometimes 4 months.  The basic functions are still the same (About, Contact, etc), but I rearrange things, give it a new look, etc..  It shows visitors that the site is maintained & kept up to date.  But as I have shared before, and that on more than one ocassion, but forum boards are not as popular as they once were.  Yet they still provide an outlet for registered users to have a bit more personalised attention as opposed to being on Face Book, where "everybody" sees all.  But the more one gets themself "out there", and by that I mean through the use of the internet & through its very use of social media outlets, the better the chances, odds, etc. are of interested people coming here to STAR Vision Christian Ministries to see what is offered.  Just my humble opinion.

Offline Chaplain Elizabeth

• Ministry Member
  • Forum Member
    • Divine Hearts Ministry
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 13:52:21 »
It's good to "see" you Bro. Terry.
I think you make some very valid points and have great suggestions. 
Another suggestion that I could offer, if I may, would be for Bro. Harry to change the Twitter username from @bishop_harry to something with Star Vision in the name.  That way, if people search for Star Vision it can be easily found.  Also, following other like-minded people and organizations on the Twitter account has the potential of bringing people here. 
Just a suggestion.  :)
If you judge people, you have not time to love them.
- Mother Teresa

Offline Bro. Terry

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Paul Terry Music
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 19:24:55 »
Chaplain Elisabeth ... No wonder I could not find this ministries twitter whatsit.  I agree, it needs to be under the ministry name for quick finding.  I tried star, star vision, etc....  Never would have guessed it was something else other than a ministry name.  Note to Bro. Harry ... Chaplain Elisabeth makes a valid point here.  I've a twitter account myself, but I haven't checked to see if I can change the username or not.  Some social media outlets do  others don't.  But it is, I believe, worth looking into.

Offline littleolemedkc

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Living For God Ministries
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 08:25:49 »
Also is there a Facebook presence?
Pastor/Chaplain Deborah Covington
(318) 779 2258
(318) 286 3545 Msg Phone