Author Topic: God's Grace  (Read 664 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
God's Grace
« on: June 08, 2015, 21:10:47 »
God's grace is not a respecter of persons, God's grace sees no race, it only sees the heart of man and because of God's Grace we are able to rejoice in both our victories and in our defeats because God's grace covers us from mountain to ocean and it has no borders. It don't matter if your black, or white as God's grace is his love for each person regardless of the outer differences we have.

An old teacher by the name of Mrs. May who was herself an elderly black lady who taught English writing, said to me many years ago something that even today I remember. She said " You can't climb a smooth mountain. We all have obstacles in our lives that we must learn to overcome and if it wasn't for those obstacles we would not develop the strength we need to overcome our struggles. Something that has stood by solid in my mind daily even today after 31 years in ministry. Our struggles can either make us or break us, as a result we must be willing to try our hardest and give of ourselves to work toward overcoming and standing victorious in the name of Jesus knowing that with God's power, and love we can do the impossible because nothing is impossible with Christ by our side.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline PastorGerald

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
Re: God's Grace
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 21:21:33 »
Grace, grace; wonderful grace coming down from the Father above.  Sweep over me Holy Spirit forever I pray.  In the power of Your mercy and grace.   
Pastor Gerald Casselman

Offline Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 14:32:45 »
Great post! A nice, positive message.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 06:54:50 »
Amen good post
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Bro. Terry

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Paul Terry Music
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 21:43:23 »
Well said .. amen!