Author Topic: Fathers and Husbands  (Read 474 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Fathers and Husbands
« on: March 22, 2015, 10:39:15 »
To Husbands and Wives, together must resolve to do the following.

God has shown me where I can best serve him through the studies that I have embarked on. As a father, husband and a minister who has served God for over 30 years now. It is time we as men take a stand for our families, for our churches, and for ourselves to resolve to do the following. As men we must resolve to do the following:

I do solemnly resolve before God to take full responsibility for myself, my wife, and my children.
I WILL love them, protect them, serve them, and teach them the Word of God as the spiritual leader of my home.
I WILL be faithful to my wife, to love and honor her, and be willing to lay down my life for her as Jesus Christ did for me.
I WILL bless my children and teach them to love God with all of their hearts, all of their minds, and all of their strength.
I WILL train them to honor authority and live responsibly.
I WILL confront evil, pursue justice, and love mercy.
I WILL pray for others and treat them with kindness, respect, and compassion.
I WILL work diligently to provide for the needs of my family.
I WILL forgive those who have wronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.
I WILL learn from my mistakes, repent of my sins, and walk with integrity as a man answerable to God.
I WILL seek to honor God, be faithful to His church, obey His Word, and do His will.
I WILL courageously work with the strength God provides to fulfill this resolution for the rest of my life and for His glory.

If you will resolve to live for Christ by loving your wives and children as Christ loved us so that he laid down his life for our sins. The blessings which God wants to supply to you he will provide but we must first acknowledge our responsibility as men of faith.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. --- Joshua 24:15
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Rev. Clint

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
Re: Fathers and Husbands
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 18:02:04 »
Amen.
God bless & God speed.
Grace and peace be with you.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 10:09:50 »
Amen
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 14:15:38 »
I am teaching the Courageous Courses and studies and work with a program called Men at the Cross, their website for those who want to look, www.menatthecross.org

It is essential for men and women understand that it takes both in a relationship to make a marriage work, and one thing I have learned in both my marriage and in ministry is that if God is not the center of your marriage the relationship will not work as God must be at the center of your home and marriage.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.