Author Topic: Veterans Administration  (Read 662 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Veterans Administration
« on: January 24, 2015, 18:30:24 »
Brothers and Sisters

I am frustrated to the max now, both my GSA retirement and my VA checks were going to a bluebird card which is run by American Express and after filing a dispute for a charge that wasn't authorized one month later from the dispute they cancelled my card and told me they would send me a check for the balance, I called VA on Wednsday and asked them to change direct deposit and they said that the cut off was the 19th so my benefit would have to go to the old bank and returned before they can do anything such as sending me a paper check.  I asked that they make an exception and was told they would not.  My VA is $1130 which I depend on to pay my household bills on the first of the month but now I have to wait 3 weeks before I can get my VA check.  I am angry because I won't have rent money or electric if that money isn't received by the 3rd and my GSA retirement don't cover enough of that alone.  I called my Georgia congressman and he said if he sends an inquiry it may take 30 days for a response.  I honestly don't why Satan is targeting me but he seems to get a thrill out of messing up things like this as I have partial use of left arm due to surgical mistake and right now limited use of right arm as I just had surgery last month to replace the total shoulder.

Please pray as I don't know what I will do as my wife and daughter need that as well.

Bishop
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Chaplain Cheryl

• Director of Admissions
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • The Message-Online Ministry
Re: Veterans Administration
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 20:49:40 »
wow this is terrible I will be praying God sends a miracle.
IHS
Chaplain Cheryl
http://chaplaincheryl.weebly.com/

"All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."(Matthew 21:22 )

Offline PastorGerald

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
Re: Veterans Administration
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 10:50:49 »
Brother Harry...

I am praying that God is strengthening you; rather than the devil tempting you.   Probably, both could be going on here.   

As you know, I resigned my Iowa pastorate the first of September; with a pay package ending first of December...   From December to February, I only received about 1000 for income.  Before this time, from my Iowa pastorate, i received a nice income.   Fortunately, i was able to save for this rainy day. 

Now, I am looking at a couple pastorate possibilities.  While I await for the Lord's timing, I have now begun to teach in the public schools.    We are also looking at a possible church plant in our Elkhart, Indiana area.  If so, we will be eventually financially supporting Star Vision Christian Ministries... type of budge paying... to the mission of the world. 

I am praying that the Lord will provide for you and the family.   

brother in Jesus

Pastor Gerald Casselman
Pastor Gerald Casselman