Author Topic: Patch Program  (Read 754 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Patch Program
« on: January 07, 2015, 18:14:35 »
While we are now including a patch with ordination packages we are also offering them for sale to ordained members.  I want to say they have been moving but that wouldn't be true.  The idea behind the patch was to build a fund that can help members in crisis as well as pay for the website as since my retirement has been reduced I can no longer pay it myself every month but do what I can.  They are $4.50 for the Refueling at the cross and $5 for the Cross patch.  I still have a great number of them and have mailed the payment for them.  They make identifying you as both ordained and a member of Star Vision Christian Ministries.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Offline Bro. Terry

• Star Vision Ordinant
  • Forum Member
    • Paul Terry Music
Re: Patch Program
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 12:00:41 »
Have seen the patches & they look really nice.  I'll try to order a few.

Offline Rev. Rachel

• Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
    • Word On Fire Ministries Colorado
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 08:21:49 »
I would like to order one od each on friday the 27th. Another thought would be tshiets, pens, hats, cups, etx. I would be willing to help gets SVCM name out there in my area. i dont have alot of money either, but God provides. I will pray about it and also i had some trouble logging in, but good to go now. Please let me know how i can be of help . Thank, Rev. Rachel. God bless
Rev. Rachel

Offline Rev. Christie

• Director of Education and Training
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 21:11:23 »
I am hoping to get some patches soon.  Rachel, those are good ideas too!
Bonnie Lee Christie
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.          1 John 4:4

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 11:51:12 »
I am guessing that the patch idea wasn't such a good idea as I still have over 160 and paid for them out of pocket, it is a lesson learned.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.