Author Topic: Brothers and Sisters  (Read 557 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Brothers and Sisters
« on: December 28, 2014, 18:05:42 »
It is my prayer that 2015 will be a year of change for each and everyone of you as God opens doors for you to share the love of Christ with those you come into contact with.  I pray that 2015 becomes the year of success for your ministries and for Star Vision Christian Ministries and that with the power of God guiding us we will continue to grow and expand all that we can do for the kingdom of God and that resources will be available for us to help those in Crisis.  While recovering from surgery God showed me that we are called to add to our offerings a SVCM Chaplains Corp who can respond in times of natural disasters and who can be in place to counsel and assist where there has been devastation, and losses to communities because of such things as "Tornado's", Hurricanes, Floods and fire which has resulted in loss and emotional tormoil.  I would like to have a panel work to develop a manual to lead this program so if interested please let me know. 

I would like to state that for the month of January I am offering the following for our ministers, for every 4 patches ordered I will include two extra patches for your use.  Again may God bless you in 2015 and be the year for growth for your ministry and for SVCM.

Bishop Greene
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.