Author Topic: Attention All Members  (Read 6100 times)

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
Re: Attention All Members
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 21:12:17 »
I resigned my Chaplaincy with the Boy Scouts of America as of Friday due to their vote.  I won't be a part of such a practice.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.

Dvan34

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 09:14:25 »
What a sad situation. The BSA was always such a source of support and an example in training young men in this country. I recall some of my most enjoyable and adventurous moments from a Cub Scout, Boy Scout and the Explorer Scout programs. Summer encampments, trips, sailing. I guess it ranged from 9 years old till 18 years old. 17 actually, since I enlisted in the Marine corps at that age. The experience in the scouting program served me well as a Marine. The leadership experience gained during BSA years proved invaluable. Self-confidence and determination, the character building skills. It is extremely sad to see this organization that was so necessary in equipping our young men for lives of service to God and country, giving in to the outside pressures to conform with a 'sick' society and culture.
Those were the best years of my life- at the point where I really needed them.

A shame to see 'them' tearing down something that can have absolutely no benefit to them. For this reason they are doing it- to the loss of the nation.Except to advance their 'perverse' agenda.

Offline Rev. Christie

• Director of Education and Training
  • Board of Directors
  • Forum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 02:54:18 »
I did not hear about the Boy Scouts. What did they decide?
Bonnie Lee Christie
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.          1 John 4:4

Offline Bishop Harry

• Senior Ministry Director
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2013, 12:50:01 »
Christie, the Boy Scouts decided to accept gay youth into the membership.
Rev. Harry Greene
Senior Administrative Bishop
Star Vision Christian Ministries, Inc.
123 Thurman Drive, Thomaston, GA 30286
478-254-9958
"Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God" Called to Ministry and answering God's call.